26-year-old man electrocuted while reconnecting electricity cable in Benue (graphic photo)

A 26-year-old electrician identified as Humble Paul, was electrocuted to death in Okpokwu Local Government Area of Benue State while reconnecting electric cables disconnected by power officials over non payment of bill.  The incident occurred Sunday evening, March 28, at Ede Ai-agbenu community in Okpoga when some persons contacted the deceased to reconnect their wires for a pastry sum of N400.  According to a resident of Ai-agbenu village, power was restored while Paul was carrying out his duty on the top of the electric pole with his body resting on the wires. He was electrocuted and died instantly. It was gathered that the electrician had climbed the electric pole without hand gloves or any protective jackets.  The post 26-year-old man electrocuted while reconnecting electricity cable in Benue (graphic photo) appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
Mobile Category