Ogun school Proprietor Debunks Rumour Over Death Of Final Year Student

The Director of Comprehensive Academy, Dr Wale Bello, has debunked several allegations surrounding the sudden death of a final student of the school, Aliah Hamed on Tuesday. 

The Director who expressed grief over the incident while addressing the press, alongside the principals of the school at the school premises at Lafenwa, Abeokuta on Saturday said the several allegations leveled against him and the school could be connected to haters. 

Aliah who was preparing for her West Africa Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) before her death was said to have died at the school premises at the early hour of Tuesday.

There was a report that the parents of the deceased student met her lifeless body in one of the school halls, having received a distress call from the school.

Also, Aliah's mother in an interview with a blogger alleged that the school owner had used her daughter for money ritual, while claiming that the deceased girl was found bleeding through the head.

But Wale Bello, while reacting to the allegations described them as unfound and far from the truth,  adding that the Aliah's parents met her alive alive in the school before rushing her (Aliah) to the general hospital in Ijaye, where she later passed on.

According to him, Aliah had been battling with seizures even before her death, noting the similar incident happened in November last year,  but she regained consciousness through medical intervention.

Bello explain further that he put a call through to Aliah's parents immediately the incident happened and they took her to the General Hospital, Ijaye, where she shouted "efimisile ejekinmalo" as narrated by her mother. 

He said "It was on Tuesday, that we normally start lectures for WAEC students by 7 am. Suddenly, I saw female students surrounding another female student, what happened? I demanded, they said it's Aliah, and I responded "Aliah again? I asked that question  because similar incidents happened November or December last year.

"I told a boy to bring her to the rest room of lecture room because we have a restroom in the auditorium, Immediately , I called her name and she responded then I said thank God, unlike the one that happened in November, and I immediate called parents, being a responsible parent they got here immediately and took her to  the hospital. After some minutes later her father called me that she has stopped breathing.

His words  "Why do I need to do rituals? when I started school in the last 34 years ago I didn't do rituals, even though I was driving a cab from Itaoshin to Sango before I resumed school. I didn't do rituals"

 "When I started secondary school, I didn't do rituals, when I started camping, I didn't do rituals, so why now that I have everything that I want to do ritual? 

"Please, I want the public to know that I will never do such. The family of Hamed Aliah remains part of the school and we are going to immortalize her in the school, except her parent says otherwise". 

" I think before they get to the hospital, they might have encountered the same hold-up. I met her mother outside, I asked her what happened, and she said she was okay before they entered the hospital and she said she shouted "Efimisile kin malo".

Post a Comment

* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.